Comfort Care in Preston, Ontario and Surrounding Areas
Find trusted comfort care close to home throughout the Preston area
If you’re helping to provide for the daily needs of an aging loved one, you probably started helping with what was most obvious—making medical appointments, keeping fresh food in the fridge, and checking in on their wellbeing. As your loved one ages, they’ll need more help, and more holistic help, in order to stay in their best health. Seniors who live alone in Preston can access top quality comfort care, provided by local community members who care just as much as your family. Comfort Keepers is proud to serve Preston and surrounding areas in Cambridge from our local office.
For us, comfort care means providing access to every resource and service that can increase your loved one’s quality of life. That’s why we provide a range of services and work with you and your family to put together a customized care plan that includes everything your loved one needs.
- Respite care, for when family caregivers need to step away for any length of time
- End of life care, for assistance for the whole family throughout the end of life process
- Personal care, including toileting, bathing, grooming, and dressing
- 24/7 care, for when your loved one needs monitoring and assistance around the clock
- Transitional care, for help returning home and following aftercare protocol after a surgery or hospitalization
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care, for specialized cognitive needs and emotional support
When we build your care plan, we’ll also make sure that we work with your family’s schedule and your budget. We can provide weekend care, holiday care, and more.
Our comfort care services span all of the everyday activities your loved one might need help with, including cooking, light housekeeping, laundry, linens changing, and more. We’ll also work with your loved one to create a daily schedule that includes time to create and enjoy fresh meals, opportunities to socialize or participate in local senior center activities, medication reminders, and times to rest. Companionship care is at the heart of what we do, and the one on one relationship between clients and caregivers has been proven to help combat loneliness and isolation in seniors.
If your family lives in Preston, ON and helps to provide for an aging loved one, we can provide daily assistance that meets your loved one’s needs. Contact our friendly care coordinators at (519) 804-1615 today to get started.