ARE YOU A COMFORT KEEPER?
Required Immediately – On Call Coordinator
Job Type: Part-time
Under the general supervision of the General Manager, the On Call Coordinator will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and employee supervision throughout the on-call period. The On-call Coordinator works from home. The on-call period is from Fridays starting at 4:30 pm until Monday at 8:30 am. The is a part-time contract position with a rotation for 1-2 weekends a month.
As an On Call Coordinator you will:
- Answer all incoming calls and return any messages left on voicemail in a prompt manner
- Schedule and staff caregivers
- Problem solve any issues that arise with clients and/or caregivers
- Document all incoming calls
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of all activities and to communicate with office staff regarding all call activities.
To be considered, you must:
- Have access to a computer and telephone for the duration of the on-call period
- Previous staffing and supervision experience is preferred
- Possess exceptional telephone manners and customer service skills
- Previous experience in healthcare would be an asset
How to apply:
1.) Complete our online application at: https://ck3005.ersp.biz/index.cfm?event=Apply.index
2.) Email your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference “On Call Coordinator” in the subject line of your email.
For more information about Comfort Keepers, please visit our website: www.comfortkeepers.ca/ottawa