Home Care At Comfort Keepers In Prince George, BC
We provide a comprehensive range of home care services that can be customized to meet the individual needs of seniors in the Prince George area.
Finding the right form of care that meets all of your parent’s individual needs can be difficult and frustrating. However, Comfort Keepers in Prince George, BC provides a wide range of home care services that your loved one can use based on their specific needs. Remember that you are not alone in this process.
We provide free in-home consultations in which our representatives will visit your parent at their home, learn about their preferences, likes, dislikes, and needs, and create a care plan based on those requirements. Of course, we couldn’t deliver all of these high-quality services without the qualified and dedicated caregivers who support seniors in our care on a daily basis.
Home Care Services From Comfort Keepers Include:
- In-Home Care: We provide 24-hour care in the comfort of your seniors’ homes. We promote better living by keeping your loved one socially, physically, and mentally engaged in life.
- Respite Care: Although satisfying and noble, being a family caregiver can be taxing and draining. You can rely on us to provide top-quality care for your senior while you are away whenever you need a break from your caring responsibilities.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care: We specialize in assisting elders who have Dementia or Alzheimer’s. Our caregivers are educated to provide care to elders suffering from various ailments and to assist them in improving their quality of life.
- Transitioning Home: Bringing your parent home from the hospital might be challenging. We are here to assist them in recovering in the comfort of their own home and regaining their independence.
Things to Do in Prince George, BC
Lheidli T’enneh Memorial Park Pavilion
- This park consists of many amenities such as picnic sites, benches, and trails. Your senior loved one can go here to get fresh air and exercise. They could even have a picnic with their caregiver under the pavilion.
Prince George Public Library
- One of our goals is to help keep a seniors’ mind sharp. Seniors can visit the library to read as well as take advantage of their plethora of online resources. There are programs and events that happen that seniors may want to take part in to stay active in their community.
Contact Us Now To Learn More!
If you want to learn more about our home care services or have any other inquiries, please contact Comfort Keepers in Prince George now. We are available at all times to answer your inquiries and find a method to assist your aging parent.