Get Updates About Your Loved One’s Care with Family Connect
Comfort Keepers of Vancouver provides direct access to your loved one’s care any time through our online family portal
At Comfort Keepers, we take great pride in providing compassionate in-home care to improve the lives of not just seniors, but everyone in the family. We know the importance of having peace of mind knowing your loved one is receiving proper care and staying safe in the home. This is why we offer a way to stay connected with online access to view care plans, schedules, and see any notes, messages, documents, and more through our family portal, Family Connect.
Family Connect allows clients and their family members to access a wide variety of information regarding their services with Comfort Keepers. The portal is designed to allow clients and their families to access information and communication features from anywhere in the world. This provides family members living at a distance with peace of mind and keeps them involved in the care being provided to their loved ones.
From the portal, users can:
- See visits, messages, and documents at a glance on your dashboard
- Ability to send and/or receive messages directly with our office staff
- View the caregivers assigned to you or your loved one’s visits
- View your or your loved one’s service schedule
- Browse caregiver notes for each visit
- Review the Plan of Care for your or your loved one’s visits, as the caregiver sees them
- View documents specific to your account or generic company documents that have been shared
- View the service location, contact(s) information, and billing address on file.
Already have a login? Connect to Family Connect here.
Are you ready to get more connected with your loved one’s care? To learn more about real-time care updates and other features provided through Family Connect, contact Comfort Keepers of Vancouver today!