ARE YOU A COMFORT KEEPER?
Are you interested in being an important part of someone’s day, every day? Look no further – a Personal Care Aide position with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
Become a Personal Care Aide with Comfort Keepers and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and health care services for seniors and anyone living with a disability and wanting to remain in their home and independent.
As a Personal Care Aide on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and wellbeing.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- Paid Training – foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Access to a mobile phone (data-enabled preferred) and internet
- HCA Certificate with registry number or related experience
- Current First Aid and CPR Training
- Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle always an asset but not required
- Available to work weekends and some overnight shifts is a bonus!
Our office serves seniors in Victoria and surrounding communities, Colwood, James Bay, Saanich and Sidney. This position may require travel to those areas – we do our best to match you with clients in your area.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. All successful candidates will be subject to background checks.