Comfort Keepers® Home Care Makes a Difference in Seniors Lives
We offer industry-leading home care to seniors near you
At Comfort Keepers of Vancouver, our mission is to offer local seniors customized home care services of the highest quality and to enable our clients to live happy, healthy lives in the comfort of their own homes, remaining independent for as long as possible.
Our expert caregivers achieve this by providing quality, compassionate assistance to all we care for. We also offer a number of safety technology solutions to preserve their independence and thereby contribute to a better, more comfortable life at home.
Our home care services
Some of the most common home care services we regularly provide throughout Vancouver and the surrounding communities of British Columbia include:
- In Home Care, which comprises assistance with daily routines such as homemaking, meal prep, laundry, medication reminders, grocery shopping, and running errands, and much more.
- Interactive Caregiving, our proprietary approach to home care that is woven into each care plan we deliver. The core principle of our unique caregiving approach is to find ways to engage seniors in their care and make planned efforts to boost their quality of life by promoting physical, mental, emotional, and social wellness.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, providing clients afflicted with cognitive decline with specialized memory care. It allows seniors with dementia to continue living safely in the familiar surroundings of their beloved home rather than moving to assisted living.
- End of Life Care, offering families looking after a terminally ill parent or relative with ample support and compassionate care during the end of life transition.
- Respite Care, allowing primary caregivers to take a break from their caregiving duties while their elderly loved one is in the safe hands of a dedicated professional trained to adequately meet their needs.
While these services are all specifically designed to cater to the needs of our senior clients, we also offer a selection of products that will contribute to the round-the-clock safety and care of your loved one.
These include different home monitoring systems such as personal emergency response systems, simply known as PERS, home monitoring systems, and more. Although these products can be used on a stand-alone basis, it is best when they are complemented with a customized care plan from Comfort Keepers. This way, you can know your loved one is safe at all times, supported by a caregiver during visits, and relying on modern technology when they are home alone.
All products are monitored by our SafetyChoice® Centralized Monitoring Station where our emergency operators are on standby 24 hours, 7 days a week. When pressing issues such as accidents and safety concerns occur, they are there to respond immediately to alarms and assist residents who may be in distress. Another useful service we can provide for your loved one includes calling them two times a day just to check in on their wellbeing and make sure they are fine and have everything they need.
In addition to personal emergency response systems and home monitoring solutions, we also stock medication safety and management units. Proper medication use presents a critical issue for seniors who are living independently. Our goal is to ensure your loved one is getting the right medications in the proper amount, which is very important for their health and safety. One-third of all senior hospitalizations related to medication is the direct result of patients not taking their medicine as prescribed.
Comfort Keepers offers a myriad of care services and products with one thing in mind. Providing the best care possible so that your loved one can live a healthier, happier, more fulfilling lifestyle at home in the company of our loving care provider who will meet their every need. It is important to keep in mind that we match clients with compatible caregivers for the best possible experience, so in addition to getting the best care possible for an elevated quality of life, your loved one can enjoy the company of a friendly, kind, and compassionate caregiver.
We are here to help
If you would like to talk to one of our specialists about our many home care services and products, contact our Vancouver office online or call us directly today at (604) 200-7893. We are available 24/7, and look forward to talking to you about how we can help!
Comfort Keepers of Vancouver, BC provides in home care services to the following areas:
Vancouver, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Langley, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, Pitt Meadow, Port Coquitlam, Richmond, Surrey, White Rock