Elderly patients may face additional difficulties in their recovery from injury or disease. Recovery begins shortly after hospital discharge. Apart from physical issues, people may experience despair or anxiety as a result of social isolation and a shift in their daily schedules. People are increasingly opting to recuperate at home after being hospitalized.
Using Comfort Keepers After a Hospitalization
By following discharge care plans, our caregivers, who are trained in infectious disease management and elder home care, may help patients stay safe at home and reduce their risk of re-injury or hospital readmission. For patients who have recently been discharged from a hospital or rehabilitation center, we provide a wide selection of postoperative care options. In order to assist your family during this critical period following hospitalization, our staff is dedicated to providing the essential support. Committed and reliable, our caregivers are available around the clock, seven days per week.
Post-Hospital Care Services
Families can benefit from Comfort Keepers’ high-quality home health care services for patients who have been discharged from the hospital. In order to provide a wide range of care to our patients, we frequently collaborate with hospitals, medical centers, home health agencies, physical therapists, and other health care specialists. It is our goal to help our elderly clients make the most secure, comfortable, and seamless transfers from the hospital to their homes. Post-hospital care programs offered by our caregivers may include home health care services such as the following:
- Medical transportation, scheduling of follow-up appointments and physical therapy appointments are all services that we provide to our clients.
- It is possible we will collect prescriptions and other supplies, as well as reminding patients to take their medications on time.
- Our staff is here to support and encourage you as you work through your recovery according to your doctor’s orders.
- Patients who have undergone surgery are often dejected or irritated. In order to provide the customer with meaningful company and pleasurable activities, Comfort Keepers is provided.
Care For One’s Self
- Grooming and washing might be difficult for those who have undergone surgery or who have spent a lengthy time in the hospital. Aside from basic personal hygiene, our senior caregivers may assist clients with getting ready for the day.
- With the help of our senior home care team, primary caregivers can get a much-needed respite while still giving their loved ones with the support and attention they need.
Communication and Monitoring
- Every family member and physician will be kept up to date on the client’s healing process by the Keepers. Creating a postoperative care plan that is unique to each patient is something we do in collaboration with them and their family.