In Winnipeg, Comfort Keepers is the top provider of senior home care services. Our locally owned and run agency assists local seniors in receiving personalized care and assistance tailored to their specific needs and lifestyle. Working with our organization may be the greatest approach to improve your loved one’s overall quality of life if they continue to live in their own home but require additional assistance. Call us at (204) 500-0175 or read below to learn more.
Our home care services for Winnipeg at Comfort Keepers include, but are not limited to:
- In-Home Personal Care — A trained Comfort Keeper can aid with cleanliness and bathing, toileting, mobility, and transferring, depending on your loved one’s personal care needs. At the same time, our compassionate caregivers will help with light housekeeping, cooking home-cooked meals, running errands, and engaging your mother or father in important activities and conversations.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care – Seniors experiencing cognitive impairment can continue to live independently at home while being cared for by a memory care specialist. We understand dementia, its symptoms, and patterns of behavior since we’ve worked with people with dementia before, and we’re here to help your loved one live the safest life possible while they age at home.
- End-of-Life Care — When a loved one is nearing the end of life, we can offer you and your terminally sick senior sympathetic support. Our designated caregivers can collaborate with medical professionals and hospice agencies to satisfy all of your needs and provide a solid support system during this trying time.
- Transitioning Home — This form of non-medical treatment is designed to help people transfer from the hospital to their own homes. Our seasoned care specialists encourage recovery during the post-hospital recovery process, ensure that doctor’s orders are followed, and attend to senior clients until their health is totally restored.
- Respite Care – We understand how physically and emotionally draining caring for an aging loved one can be for family caregivers. Comfort Keepers is here to give you with respite and ensure that all of your loved one’s needs are fulfilled during your absence, whether you need a brief break to recover or attend to other personal affairs.
- Nursing Services — While the majority of our services are focused on non-medical care, our professionally trained licensed and registered nurses may assist your parent with a variety of medical duties, allowing them to remain in their home for longer.
- Interactive Caregiving – This is woven throughout all of our home care services and care plans. Our caregivers help clients to stay physically and emotionally involved in favorite activities by using Interactive Caregiving in whatever care circumstance we encounter