Providing a Peaceful Transition
When a loved one has been diagnosed with an illness that offers only a limited life expectancy, it’s not uncommon for them to desire spending their final days surrounded by family at home. If you choose to provide your loved one with palliative or end of life care, you will soon find out it’s physically, mentally, and emotionally draining.
How Comfort Keepers’ End-of-Life Care Can Help
The goal of our palliative care services is to provide your family with the help and support needed to give you more time to spend with your loved one. Among the many services we provide are:
- Personal hygiene care including toileting assistance, bathing, dressing, and more
- Planning, shopping for, preparing, and cooking nutritious meals that meet virtually any diet
- Light housekeeping such as vacuuming, laundry, dishes
- 24/7 care
- Help supporting palliative care services
- Friendly companionship that gives you time to indulge in self-care
After Your Loved One Passes
At Comfort Keepers, our end of life care doesn’t stop when your loved one passes. We can provide gentle support to help your family cope with the loss. Our caregivers can help organize personal effects and arrange for them to be moved to their final destination. Most of all, our caregivers can offer a tender shoulder to cry on while you work your way through the grief that comes with losing a senior family member.
To learn more about our palliative care and many other senior care services, contact the Comfort Keepers office serving Halton Hills, Guelph, Milton, and the nearby communities at (519) 804-4742 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org schedule your free consultation today!