Comfort Keepers seeks to elevate the bar for in-home care by choosing competent individuals searching for caregiver jobs to take care of our senior customers and make sure they are having the most meaningful life possible. As a home care partner with our company, we’ll provide you with the tools you need to effectively care for seniors in their homes.
All of our in-home care staff members collaborate closely with our care coordinators and the seniors’ family members. Thus it helps to ensure that every care plan is carried out with the welfare of the individual receiving it in mind. Moreover we urge you to provide in-home care that enhances a senior client’s quality of life and enables him or her to continue living freely and contentedly at home. We want staff members who are looking for caregiver jobs to do more than just keep seniors company and lend a helping hand. That’s why we always prefer caregivers who consider the overall happiness of our senior loved ones.
Apply today by filling out the form below for an opportunity to meet our team! We are reviewing caregiver job applications daily and look forward to hearing from you!
MANDATORY MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
BEFORE APPLYING, APPLICANTS MUST MEET ALL OF THESE ESSENTIAL CONDITIONS
1. Possess a vulnerable sector screening police check (Current and valid)
2. Possess a first aid and CPR training certificate (Current and valid)
3. Maintain up-to-date Covid-19 vaccination (Along with documentation)
4. Be legally entitled to work in Ontario (We cannot sponsor applicants)
* We will ask you to provide proof that you meet all of these compulsory requirements.