By selecting qualified private caregivers to look after our senior clients and make sure they are leading the most fulfilling life possible, Comfort Keepers aims to raise the bar for in-home care. We’ll give you the resources you need to properly care for elders in their homes as a home care companion with our business.
All of our in-home care staff members collaborate closely with our care coordinators and the seniors’ family members to ensure that every care plan is carried out with the welfare of the individual receiving it in mind. We urge you to provide in-home care that enhances a senior client’s quality of life and enables him or her to continue living freely and contentedly at home. We want our private caregivers to do more than just keep seniors company and lend a helping hand.
Apply today by filling out the form below for an opportunity to meet our team! We are reviewing applications weekly and look forward to hearing from you!
MANDATORY MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
BEFORE APPLYING, APPLICANTS MUST MEET ALL OF THESE ESSENTIAL CONDITIONS
1. Have a vulnerable sector police check (Certificate must be current and valid)
2. Have taken first aid training (Certificate must be current and valid)
3. Have the legal right to work in Ontario (We are unable to sponsor applicants)
4. Maintain up-to-date Covid-19 vaccination, TB test, and other mandatory and/or recommended immunizations for working with vulnerable sector and/or in a health care facility
* We will ask you to provide proof that you meet all of these compulsory requirements. If you do not meet any of these minimum requirements, you may not be considered for employment.