Comfort Keepers provides quality in home care services for seniors in Ancaster, ON
Comfort Keepers Home Care understands better than anyone the desire to age gracefully from the comfort of home. As seniors continue to age in Ancaster, you may notice your loved one is struggling with tasks that were once easy for them. Our senior care providers are dedicated to helping aging and disabled adults in Ancaster achieve their goals and passions so they can have the highest quality of life possible. We offer a wide range of services that help clients stay on top of their health, independence, and safety.
If you have an aging loved one in Ancaster who you think would benefit from in-home care, Comfort Keepers Home Care is here for your family.
Our In Home Care Services
Our agency offers plenty of in-home senior care services that help seniors with daily activities – our care at home programs include:
- Companion Care – our caregivers will assist with day-to-day tasks and partake in activities like going for walks, playing board games, reading, and more.
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide essential assistance with tasks like bathing, fall prevention, meal preparation, transferring, toileting, and more.
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers can take your loved one to stores, doctors’ offices, parks, and events.
- Interactive Caregiving – this is our holistic approach to senior care; we will help seniors enhance their overall quality of life by participating in their favorite activities, so they are healthier and happy at home.
Our Specialized Care Services
We also offer a plethora of specialized care services:
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. This is a great environment for clients who experience dementia, as it often encourages cognitive function.
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families. You or your loved one will receive compassionate care to ensure comfort and peace, and we will also offer guidance and respite to primary caregivers and other involved family members.
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital. Our caregivers will be there to ensure the recovery process is as seamless and quick as possible and to help prevent re-hospitalization.
- Nursing Services – our home health aide team is made up of skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs), that can perform a variety of medical tasks.
Contact Us Today to Set Up Your Free Consultation
If you have an aging loved one who lives on their own in Ancaster, Comfort Keepers Home is here to help. To learn more about our in-home care services, please click the buttons below. Our staff will be happy to answer any of your questions and schedule a free consultation with one of our care coordinators.