Comfort Keepers Provides Senior Care In Sooke, BC
We provide a wide range of senior care services that are based on the unique needs of the seniors.
Finding the right form of care that meets all of your parents’ individual needs can be difficult and frustrating. Comfort Keepers on the other hand, provides a wide range of home care services that your loved one can use based on their specific needs. You do not have to go through this alone.
We provide free in home consultations in which our representatives will visit your parent in their home, learn about their preferences, likes, dislikes, and needs, and create a care plan based on those needs. Our senior care services would not be this high-quality without the exceptional service provided by our caregivers on a daily basis. Seniors can reach the maximum quality of life possible due to their experience and wisdom.
Home Care Services From Comfort Keepers Include:
- Interactive Caregiving: We promote better living by keeping your loved one socially, physically, and mentally engaged in life.
- Respite Care: Although satisfying and noble, being a family caregiver can be taxing and draining. You can rely on us to provide top-quality care for your senior while you are away whenever you need a break from your caring responsibilities.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care: We specialize in assisting elders who have Dementia or Alzheimer’s. Our caregivers are educated to provide care to elders suffering from various ailments and to assist them in improving their quality of life.
- End-of-Life Care: Our caregivers are specially educated to care for terminally sick seniors. We understand how difficult and stressful the end phases of life can be, which is why we are here to help and soothe you and your parent.
- Transitioning Home: Bringing your parent home from the hospital might be challenging. We are here to assist them in recovering in the comfort of their own home and regaining their independence.
We Are Here To Help!
If you want to learn more about our senior care services or have any other inquiries, please contact Comfort Keepers now. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your inquiries and find a method to assist your aging parent.