Remove the obstacles to good nutrition
As your loved one ages, mealtime assistance can become one of the most important at home senior care services they receive to maintain good health. Our meal preparation is customized for the client’s specific needs and the clean up afterward makes the entire experience enjoyable.
Comfort Keepers Home Care can tailor at home senior care services to include the right level of needed and the follow is just an example:
- Assist with Menu Planning – Ensure your loved one eats right to stay healthy
- Grocery shopping – Take the hassle out of having fresh available food
- Meal preparation – Nutritionally balanced breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with the right portion sizes
- Feeding Assistance – Unintentional weight loss may be a time a sign to include this service to your at home senior care plan
- Supervised cooking – Maneuvering in the kitchen can be a challenge and meal prep assistance can help with this difficulty
- Clean up – This little step can provide such relief and allow your loved one to enjoy other activities while preventing the spread of bacteria or food-borne illnesses
Your loved one can have easy access to favorite foods and their own ideal schedule for meal times. It is important to respect personal lifestyles and include them in the planning. We will work with everyone involved to ensure the meals meet any dietary restrictions while providing good tasting food that is nutritious. We strive to make sure meal time is enjoyable while monitoring their food and fluid intake to assist with maintaining a healthy weight.
To find out more about nutritional meal preparation options or any of our other industry leading at home senior care services, simply give us a call directly at (705) 293-5553.