Our unique approach to senior home care services are at the very heart of Comfort Keepers of Calgary, AB
Seniors’ independence and quality of life are enhanced by our Interactive Caregiving™ approach to in-home care. Seniors who want to maintain their independence at home can get crucial personal care, company, and housekeeping services from Comfort Keepers of Calgary, Alberta. Our caregivers completely engage and communicate with the elderly under our care through Interactive Caregiving.
Keeping Seniors Engaged and Active
Seniors are empowered to participate as actively as possible in their own care with the help of our Comfort Keepers home health care services. Our caregivers engage elders in anticipated physical, mental, and social activities such as walking or dancing, reflecting, doing crossword puzzles or engaging in treasured hobbies, and seeing favorite people and locations.
As a result, people live healthier, safer, and more meaningful lives… all from the comfort of their own homes.
The Interactive Caregiving Difference
Caregivers are taught to encourage senior involvement through our exclusive Interactive Caregiving technique, which will support seniors in maintaining their independence at home. Comfort Keepers of Calgary, AB employs Interactive Caregiving to improve each senior client’s quality of life. For example:
- Physical exercise helps seniors reduce the risk of falls, because it conditions and strengthens their muscles.
- Mental activities that include solving puzzles or reminiscing help keep the mind nimble and unclouded by negative thoughts.
- Nutritious meals and proper hydration are good for the body and help keep seniors’ minds stay sharp, too.
- Home safety is promoted through preventative measures and the companionship of a caregiver. We also offer a variety of safety technologies.
Comfort Keepers® System of Senior Home Care
According to research, seniors who actively participate in our Interactive Caregiving approach maintain greater cognitive function, maintain better physical health, and live happy, independent lives for longer.
Four Essential Components to Interactive Caregiving
Interactive Caregiving operates on the below primary components, which Comfort Keepers put to work as they care for, engage and interact with their clients:
- An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness and a longer life.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.