Transition Services from Comfort Keepers in Calgary, AB
Transition Services & The Journey to Recovery in Calgary, AB & Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers transition services can ease your loved one’s transition from the hospital or rehabilitation facility to home, which can lead to a better, more comfortable recovery.
The time immediately after a hospital stay can be critical to the health and recovery of a loved one. Studies show that the lack of proper support and care following surgery or a serious hospitalization can lead to slower recovery or even readmission to the hospital.
Family members often take on the task of caring for a loved one after a hospital stay but can find they are untrained or ill prepared to meet the physical and emotional challenges of such care. That is why Comfort Keepers of Calgary, AB offers transition services to ease the transition home.
Understanding Transitioning Services Home Care
This specialized transition services can help ease your loved one’s transition from a hospital stay to the home. Some of the home care services Comfort Keepers can provide includes the following:
- Assisting with the discharge planning staff to create and support the care plan to aid the recovery process
- Medication management and assistance
- Assistance with household activities and responsibilities, including meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands
- Nutrition Management through our Nourish Senior Life programme
- Our Comfort Keepers can help with follow-up physician visits by reminding your loved one of the visit and arranging transportation
- Communication with the medical team as needed
- Peace of mind for family and friends
How Comfort Keepers Senior Care Can Help
In addition to the customary homemaker/companion and personal care services Comfort Keepers Home Care provides, we are able to adapt services to accommodate clients with specific medical needs such as:
- congestive heart failure
- myocardial infarction (heart attack)
Let Comfort Keepers of Calgary, AB help guide you safely through the transition process. We offer clients peace of mind and can help with the recovery once your loved one returns home. Our transition services team is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week to help your family member recover.
In Home Care for Calgary, AB and the surrounding areas of:
Airdrie, Aldersyde, Black Diamond, Calgary, Chestermere, Cochrane, High River, Okotoks, and Redwood Meadows, AB.