Home Care in Calgary, AB
Providing top-rated home care services to Calgary, AB and the surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers of Calgary, AB offers a wide range of home care services for your aging loved one. Our goal is to help local seniors maintain a healthy lifestyle at home and provide social engagement to keep them as physically, mentally and emotionally fit as possible, for as long as possible.
We will work with you and your senior loved one in Calgary and its neighboring communities to assess their individual needs and tailor a personalized home care package specifically designed for them. Should their needs change in the future, our services can be adjusted at any time.
Personal Care and Companionship Services
- Activity and exercise to encourage an appropriate level of fitness.
- Transfer and positioning to reduce muscle atrophy, relieve pressure points, and encourage proper breathing, and digestion.
- Nutritional guidance and meal preparation to ensure proper dietary needs are met.
- Personal hygiene assistance such as oral care, bathing, toileting or incontinence care.
- Grooming and dressing such as brushing hair, buttoning shirts, putting on socks and shoes.
- Light housekeeping such as vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens. Removal of trash and recyclables, organizing and general tidiness.
- Laundry services either in-house or at the laundromat to ensure clean laundry is always on hand.
- Errands and shopping to pick up prescriptions, dry cleaning, or go to the post office or grocery shopping.
- Transportation to and from medical appointments or any other incidental transportation need.
- Interactive activities to encourage happiness and enhance their quality of life, such as playing board games or cards together, making crafts, doing hobbies or going for a walk, to church, or other sociable outings.