Customized In-Home Care Services and Solutions
Uplifting In-Home Care
Our In-Home Care Includes:
- Companion Care to preserve mental health and social wellbeing
- Personal Care to maintain activities of daily living, such as dressing and grooming
- Safety Care, including personal emergency response systems and medication safety
- Senior Transportation to safely provide rides for seniors to and from appointments or activities
- Technology support to help keep seniors in touch with family and friends
- Respite care to provide temporary relief for family and other primary caregivers
- Private duty nursing with Registered Nurses (RNs) or Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to offer advanced care (Not available in all locations)
- Specialized care services, including Alzheimer’s and dementia care, 24-hour care, and post-hospital care
Caring Is Key
Peace of Mind for Loved Ones
Comfort Keepers brings peace of mind to families and helps seniors to maintain the lifestyle and independence they deserve. We utilize technology to help families stay connected and updated on the health and wellbeing of their loved one. Our caregivers are also available to provide respite care to family caregivers.
We strive to provide the best quality care to exceed expectations and support families. We understand that there is peace of mind knowing your loved one is receiving the best care from experienced caregivers. We are able to provide a variety of technology solutions for real time updates, transparency, and communication with your loved one’s care team – all from the convenience of your phone or laptop.
Individualized Care Plans
Our uplifting in-home care services begin with an in-home visit. Our professionals complete a comprehensive assessment and develop a care plan that is customized for each client.
Some seniors need only occasional help with household chores. For others, 24-hour home care is desired. Whatever the case, we will be happy to meet with you and your loved one to create an individualized plan of care for services.
We will also complete a free Home Safety Assessment and offer recommendations to improve the safety of the home.
HOME CARE SERVICES IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
Our caregivers are ready to help, with the care your senior needs