Superior 24 Hour Home Care in Halifax, NS and the Surrounding Area
We offer 24 hour home care that helps many seniors in Halifax, NS continue living at home
When an elderly loved one begins to need help beyond those that family caregivers can manage, it’s only reasonable to consider placing them in an assisted living facility or nursing home. Before you do this, consider another option offered by the Comfort Keepers office serving the Halifax, NS area. We can provide your loved one with the 24 hour home care they need to be able to continue living independently.
Our amazing, professional, and profoundly compassionate caregivers can help with adults and seniors who:
- need assistance with personal care
- need assistance with household chores, preparing meals, shopping, and other errands
- need assistance throughout the day and evening.
- may experience loneliness
- need assistance with transportation
- wake up frequently in the middle of the night
- are prone to sleepwalking or wandering
Along with this, we have skilled and specially trained caregivers who can assist those who:
- Have Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Have just returned from the hospital following surgery or a long-term illness
- Need help with mobility and positioning
- Need a ride to medical appointments and more
- And many others
Only the Best Will Do
Here at Comfort Keepers, we have developed our own form of senior care we call Interactive Caregiving™ that is included in our 24 hour home care plan. Each of our caregivers is trained to meet the exceptionally high standards we require ensuring your loved one gets the personalized attention they need and deserve. Along with the many services our senior care includes, we can provide a caregiver who can be there during the night simply to make your loved one feel safe in their bed.
To learn more about our 24 home care services, including both personal care and housekeeping services, contact your local Comfort Keepers office serving the Halifax, NS area. We can set up an appointment for your free consultation with a senior care advisor to discuss your loved one’s needs and come up with a viable care plan.