In Home Care in Halifax, NS and the Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers of Halifax, NS offers customized in home care solutions.
The compassionate caregivers of Comfort Keepers® provide loving, quality care services in Halifax to the elderly and families just like yours. Our custom care plans offer the perfect blend of in-home care services, maintaining the independence of your loved ones’, ensuring their safety at home, and improving their quality of life. Comfort Keepers caregivers are carefully selected, screened and trained to give quality, compassionate care. Importantly, all our caregivers seek to engage our clients as active participants in their own care. All Comfort Keepers’ caregivers are bonded, insured and covered by workers’ compensation.
Care Services in Halifax are based on the health, needs, and wants of those in our care. We offer a variety of services that can fit most needs your loved one may have, whether it’s just a few hours a week or continual, around-the-clock assistance. With our care services in Halifax, you can carry on with taking care of your life’s other responsibilities while placing the charge of your loved one’s health and happiness in the supervision of our capable caregivers.
Our caregivers will ensure the required supervision and attention that your loved one demands through our care services in Halifax. They will also provide you with the assurance of quality care. We intend on keeping you in the loop pertaining to the lifestyle of your loved one. Our caregivers are apt to aid your loved one to live a healthy, safe and independent lifestyle. We may be the best alternative of your absence.
Our caregivers understand your concerns and are well aware of the difficulties that accompany the responsibility of taking care of the elderly, especially when the elderly has memory difficulties or physical disabilities. Our care services in Halifax will empower you to prevent any mishappening. Our caregivers will act as the shadow of your loved one facilitating them to carry out all day-to-day tasks. Comfort Keepers caregivers provide high quality, in home care to your loved one:
- Assist your loved one in keeping their glasses handy so that they do not face problems reading the fine print.
- Assist your loved one in diligently following the doctor’s orders pertaining to their mental and physical well-being.
- Our caregivers will assist in arranging transportation for comfortable traveling and carrying out the out-of-home chores.
- Help your loved one in scheduling essential social events and doctor’s appointments.
- Will assist in preventing the failure to attend the doctor’s appointment and other crucial meetings.
- Comfort keepers caregivers will assist in facilitating communication between doctor, senior and family members.
- Will adhere to your instructions concerning the wellbeing of your loved one.
- Our caregivers will monitor your loved one who demands extra attention and supervision.
- Will help provide reminders to take medications, meals and other essential things to your loved one
- Will assist your loved one in exercises as per the directions of the physician
- They will assert special care in case of health conditions like diabetes, hypertension or heart disease
- Our caregivers will take care of the special dietary needs of your loved one
- Our caregivers will assist your loved one in managing the grocery stocks and mandating the shopping guidelines
- They will help your loved one in preparing wholesome meals and much more.
Our team of dedicated professionals is efficient in addressing whatever concerns you may have regarding the provision of care services in Halifax to your loved one. It is of utmost importance that you address the increasing demand of attention and supervision of your loved one.
Download PPT to know more
In-Home Care Services
Latest Testimonial by Dan