In Home Care in Halifax, NS and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers of Halifax, NS offer transition services with our in home care.
Transitioning from hospital to home following surgery or another serious hospitalization can be a difficult process and critical for a complete recovery. Comfort Keepers of Halifax provide hospital to home transition services which include the training and experience to look after your loved one, ensure a speedy recovery and prevent a deterioration or readmission to hospital.
The Essence of Hospital to Home Transition Services
Our caregivers associated with the hospital to home transition services at Comfort Keepers in Halifax offer top notch in home care services. They are specialized in the provision of help in easing your loved one’s transition from a hospital stay to the home. In an effort to accomplish successful transition care, we provide the following hospital to home transition services:
- Our caregivers provide a helping hand to the hospital discharge staff in an effort to develop and implement a care plan to aid the recovery process
- Our caregivers implement a personalized medication management and assistance regime
- Our caregivers ensure efficient nutrition management of your loved one through our Nourish Senior Life program
- Our caregivers help with household responsibilities, such as running errands, meal preparation, and housekeeping
- Our caregivers help with follow-up visits to the doctor or the hospital by reminding your loved one of the visit as well as arranging transportation
- Our caregivers ensure good communication with the medical team as required
- Our caregivers provide peace of mind for family and friends of our clients.
Our Role in the Hospital to Home Transition of Your Loved One
We, at Comfort Keepers, believe that emotional and physical support must never lack when senior transitions to their home after prolonged hospitalization. In the effort to provide the same, we in addition to the provision of regular companion, a homemaker and personal care services, Comfort Keepers of Halifax can also accommodate special medical needs. These may include the following special needs:
- myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- congestive heart failure
We’re here 24 hours a day, seven days a week available to help guide you through the transition process, giving you peace of mind and helping with your loved ones’ recovery at home. You can rest assured with our exceptional hospital to home transition services. Contact us to learn more about our in home care services today.
Download PPT to know more