At-Home Care Services for Seniors
Let our caregivers help where it matters most with a unique care plan adapted to your needs
Personal Emergency Response System G4000
An affordable medical alert option for seniors and their families
The SafetyChoice® Personal Emergency Response System G4000 is an affordable medical alert console that can preserve the independence of seniors while offering an immediate response in the first critical moments of an emergency with hands-free, two-way communication. It works with the auto fall sensor accessory.
The system operates with a rechargeable back-up battery in the event of a power failure. It also sends a warning signal for a low battery. Comfort Keepers®, and whomever you wish, will be notified of emergency alerts, and alert activity reports are made available to help keep health care providers informed.
Medical Alert Bracelets for Seniors
- The built-in speakerphone allows hands-free, two-way voice communication within seconds after pendant is activated.
- Visual and audible alarm indicators are perfect for both hearing and visually impaired users.
- A rechargeable backup battery and warning signals for low battery power help make sure the system is always functioning.
- The lightweight, waterproof button on pendant is convenient and easy to use.
- Friendly, caring, well-trained professionals provide outstanding service when a user contacts the SafetyChoice® Centralized Monitoring Station.
- The system provides a transmission range of 200 feet, depending on structural variances.
Auto fall sensor
Sudden falls can have serious consequences, and not everyone can push a button after falling. Now with the SafetyChoice® auto fall sensor, seniors at risk of falling can confidently preserve their independence knowing that help will be notified automatically and will respond to their immediate need even when they are unable to call for help.
The SafetyChoice auto fall sensor works with the SafetyChoice® G4000 Personal Emergency Response System (PERS). The lightweight, easy-to-wear, water-resistant pendant contains a sensor designed to detect a rapid movement toward the ground or a sudden impact.
Comfort Keepers will assess your safety needs and recommend the right product. Comfort Keepers will visit the home, work with the family to determine the specific needs, and demonstrate how these care products help seniors stay safe while maintaining independence in the home. *SafetyChoice® is not available in all areas, check with your local office for availability
HOME CARE SERVICES IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
Our caregivers are ready to help, with the care your senior needs