Senior Home Care Services & Medication Reminders
Home care seniors can rely on to ensure they are taking proper medication in Cambridge & Brantford, ON
Comfort Keepers of Cambridge & Brantford provides home care seniors and older adults in Cambridge, Brantford and the surrounding areas of Ontario needs. Our home senior care services include providing assistance with daily activities such as getting dressed and eating as well as assisting in maintaining a safe living environment for our clients. Although Comfort Keepers’ personal support workers are not certified to administer medication, we can assist clients with taking their medication as prescribed. This includes:
- Opening medication containers
- Reading labels on medication bottles
- Reminding the client when it is time to take a dose
In addition to assisting clients with their prescribed medication, Comfort Keepers has teamed up with Sodexo to provide products that supplement our senior home care services. These products allow seniors who live independently to have a better hold on medication management. This can help those who have issues with taking their medications as prescribed.
The products that we provide include:
- Pill Dispenser – automated dispenser that will distribute the correct dosage of medications at the time they need to be taken.
- Tab Safe – a dispensing system that is designed to track when a loved one misses a medication dose. Upon missing the dose, the TabSafe system will make an automated phone call to their contact list, or themselves.
- MedMinder – smart technology that will alert a loved one when a dose is missed by sending them a text or email notification. This can also be used as a system to track when medication has been taken and if there are any missed doses.
For the home care seniors and older adults need, Comfort Keepers of Cambridge & Brantford, ON can help. If you or someone you know is in need of senior home care services or medication management products, please Contact Us.