Senior Home Care Providers Serving Galt, ON
Learn how senior home care providers can make a difference
In Galt, we’re proud to call historic sights and the natural beauty of the Grand River our home. Our neighbors come from all walks of life, but we’re all impacted by cultural trends, such as more and more seniors choosing to age in place. Seniors who choose to live alone may be at a higher risk for isolation and depression, trip and fall injuries, or other declines in health and safety. Comfort Keepers is proud to provide senior home care services to Galt, Cambridge, and the surrounding communities, and we’re dedicated to making sure our neighbors remain safe, healthy, and comfortable at home.
At Comfort Keepers, we know that one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to care services. That’s why we work with you and your family to create a fully customized care plan. You choose the services and schedule that match your loved one’s needs and preferences, and we take care of the rest. That’s also how we make sure our care is cost-effective: you’ll never be charged for services you don’t need, or time you won’t use.
Our senior home care providers are licensed, bonded, and fully insured, and participate in regular training to increase their knowledge of current research and best practices. Our home care services cover a wide range of needs and are designed so that you can access the resources that are right for you even as your needs change. We provide:
- Companionship care, with a dedicated caregiver building a one-on-one relationship with your loved one.
- Transitional care, for when your loved one needs aftercare following a hospitalization, injury, or surgery.
- Around-the-clock care, if your loved one requires 24-hour monitoring or assistance.
- Respite care, for when family caregivers need to step away for any length of time.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care, specialized services for those with degenerative cognitive diseases.
- End of life care, which assists the entire family through the end of life process.
Our clients often tell us that our senior home care providers become like family, and truly, that’s our goal. We want your loved one to feel comfortable, safe, and respected just like they would with you. We match clients and caregivers based on experience, specialties, and also personality traits like humor, habits, and hobbies so that your loved one can feel an immediate compatibility with their caregiver.
If you’re helping to care for a loved one who lives alone, get help from the senior home care providers who have been trusted to help thousands of Canadian seniors and their families. Call our local agency today at 519-267-8222 to learn more about our custom care plans and how your loved one can benefit from in-home services.