Join the rewarding career of being a Personal Support Worker
At the very heart of our Comfort Keepers of Cambridge & Brantford, ON operation is the Personal Support Worker, PSW– the people who bring the unique Comfort Keeper brand of home caregiving to clients. As a PSW, you will work one-on-one with seniors to fulfill their daily needs. They analyze the needs and abilities of seniors and their families and determine the amount of home care that will fit their unique needs. They also offer a variety of services from full-time 24-hour care to part time home care. Our services include light housekeeping, personal hygiene assistance, incidental transportation services, and much more.
All of our jobs are for people who have a heartfelt desire to help seniors and other adults live safely, independently and happily in the comfort of their own homes. Currently, our Cambridge office is accepting resumes to hire a Personal Support Worker (PSW) to work in Cambridge or Brantford.
- PSW Certificate and up-to-date police check
- A strong commitment to independent living philosophy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Cheerful, dependable, compassionate and friendly
- Good Availability for a variety of shifts
- Preference is given to caregivers with a dependable vehicle
Why become a Comfort Keeper?
- Friendly supportive management
- Long term employment
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Online and in-class transferable training
- Make a difference in a senior’s life
- Built-in, company-wide support. We make sure our employees are taken care of!
- Schedules weeks in advance to help you enjoy work/life balance.
If you think you have what it takes to join our Comfort Keepers of Cambridge and Brantford team as a personal support worker, please fill out our application or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com