At-Home Care Services for Seniors
Let our caregivers help where it matters most with a unique care plan adapted to your needs
Rehabilitation Centre Partners
Comfort Keepers® helps ease the recovery process for people returning home from a stay in the hospital or rehabilitation centre. Whether recovering from an illness, accident or surgery, seniors and other clients benefit physically, mentally and emotionally from having extra help at home as they regain the strength to perform everyday activities.
- Transportation home from the hospital or rehab centre, to doctor and therapy appointments, and for errands
- Medication reminders, as well as picking up prescriptions, durable medical equipment and other supplies
- Assistance with the challenges of personal care including bathing, mobility, and special dietary needs.
- Encouragement and companionship, which go a long way in helping clients through the difficult processes of therapy and healing
- Communication to reassure and update family members on the client’s progress
- Assistance around the house until the client recovers and is ready to resume a normal life. This includes readying the house for the client’s return home, grocery shopping, meal preparation and regular light housekeeping.
A Comfort Keeper in the house prevents clients from doing too much too soon and taking unnecessary risks … and makes sure they follow doctor’s orders for the best recovery possible.
HOME CARE SERVICES IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
Our caregivers are ready to help, with the care your senior needs