Get Updates About Your Loved One’s Care With The Family Portal
Comfort Keepers Toronto provides direct access to your loved one’s care any time through our online family portal
At Comfort Keepers, we take great pride in providing compassionate in home care to improve the lives of not just seniors, but everyone in the family. We know the importance of having peace of mind knowing your loved one is receiving proper care and staying safe in the home. This is why we offer a way to stay connected with online access to view care plans, schedules, and see any notes, messages, documents, and more through our family portal.
The family portal allows clients and their family members to access a wide variety of information regarding their services with Comfort Keepers. The portal is designed to allow clients and their family to access information and communication features from anywhere in the world. This provides family members living at a distance with peace of mind and keeps them involved in the care being provided to their loved ones.
From the portal, users can:
- view the schedule of visits
- see the assigned caregiver’s picture and learn a little about them
- review the Plan of Care that caregivers will follow during visits
- view documents attached to the client’s file
- communicate with other family members who use the portal through the “Message to Loved One” function
- communicate with CK’s administrative staff through the messaging function
- see any messages posted by the caregiver updating them on their loved one’s condition, shared activities, and upcoming plans
Already have a login? Connect to the family portal here.
Are you ready to get more connected with your loved one’s care? To learn more about real-time care updates and other features provided through our family portal, contact Comfort Keepers of Toronto and the surrounding areas today by phone at (416) 800-2535.