Elder Care Services & Solutions in Toronto, ON
Learn more about our loving elder care services near you
For over a decade, Comfort Keepers has provided quality, loving, in-home elder care for families just like yours. We customize care plans that provide the right mix of services to preserve your loved ones’ independence, maintain in-home safety, and enhance quality of life:
- Companion Care services to help with light housekeeping, meal preparation, errands, incidental transportation, grocery shopping and recreational activities.
- Personal Care for bathing, grooming, hygiene, transferring, toileting, and other needs.
- In-Home Safety Technologies, through SafetyChoice® by Comfort Keepers, to protect your loved one around the clock.
- Dementia Care provided by specially trained care providers through many of our local offices.
- Respite Care to give family caretakers needed relief.
- Rehabilitation Services to assist those recovering from surgery or illness
Our senior caregivers, the compassionate people we call Comfort Keepers, provide loving elder care. They come from all different backgrounds, but have in common the heartfelt desire to provide life-enhancing care that enables people to live where they most want to be… home!
Through our distinctive approach—Interactive Caregiving™—our Comfort Keepers engage their clients in day-to-day caregiving and other activities to keep them mentally stimulated, emotionally satisfied, socially engaged, and physically active.
Additionally, we work to provide specialized services such as Alzheimer’s care, end of life care, transitional care and much more.
No matter how involved you can be in your loved ones’ day-to-day care, the Comfort Keepers team in Toronto, ON will keep connected with you—to update you on how your loved one is doing, share concerns and modify services to meet your loved ones’ changing elder care needs.
Comfort Keepers Toronto, ON provides in home care services and senior care in the following cities in Ontario:
Toronto, North York, East York, York, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Leaside, and Agincourt