What methods do Comfort Keepers® caregivers use to provide care for clients in Toronto and the surrounding region? It happens when our senior caregivers employ Interactive Caregiving™, a most unique approach to home care. It’s at the very heart of what we do.
The beauty of Interactive Caregiving is that it improves seniors’ quality of life and supports their independence more than routine home care. Similar to other care services, we provide essential personal care, companionship and cleaning services that enable seniors to stay in their Toronto homes. Our care providers engage and interact with seniors through the Interactive Caregiving method. Call us if you’d like to discuss your individual situation: (416) 800-2535.
Helping Loved Ones to Remain Active
In Toronto, ON our care services offer seniors the opportunity to take an active role in their care. We provide physical, mental, and social activities for seniors — such as going on walks or dancing, reminiscing, working on crossword puzzles or a cherished hobby, and visiting favorite people and places in Toronto — which we all look forward to.
What happens next? Your loved ones have more healthy, safe, and more fulfilling lives all from their own homes.
The Interactive Caregiving™ Difference
Interactive Caregiving allows seniors to live independently at home by providing senior caregivers with strategies to support and promote their health. Our team in Toronto, ON uses Interactive Caregiving to have a meaningful impact on the lives of senior clients. Here’s how:
- Regular exercise offers seniors numerous physical benefits, such as increasing muscle strength and reducing the risk of falls. Exercise has been shown to be more effective than household modifications in avoiding falls.
- Engaging in mental activities like puzzles and reminiscing can help to keep your mind sharp and clear of negative thoughts.
- Eating a healthy diet and maintaining proper hydration is beneficial to both the body and mind of seniors.
- At our Ontario agency, home safety can be improved through the presence of a care provider, as well as preventive measures and safety technologies.
Comfort Keepers® System of Senior Caregivers
Research has confirmed that using the Interactive Caregiving system of care is beneficial to seniors; it helps them stay mentally sharp, physically active, and enjoy a higher quality of life for longer. Our care aides provide activities to aging adults that are designed to improve daily care and overall health.
Four Essential Components to Interactive Caregiving
The cornerstone of Interactive Caregiving is the four strategies our senior caregivers use to care for, engage and interact with their clients:
- By keeping your mind active as you age, you’ll gain independence, improved mental and physical health, happiness, and a longer life.
- Seniors who eat well have greater energy and mental alertness.
- Older adults who live in secure surroundings are at a decreased risk of injury and can quickly receive help in case an illness or misfortune happens.
- With the help of preventive measures and safety technologies from Comfort Keepers, home safety can be promoted through the company of a care provider.
Call us today at (416) 800-2535.
Comfort Keepers Toronto, ON provides in-home care services and senior care in the following cities in Ontario:
Toronto, North York, East York, York, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Leaside, and Agincourt