In Home Care Services in South End Halifax, NS and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers provides in home care services for seniors in South End Halifax, NS, let us show you how we can help your loved one
At Comfort Keepers of Halifax, NS, we are committed to providing the in home care services seniors living in South End Halifax, NS need to be able to continue living independently. To help with this, we offer a comprehensive range of senior care services intended to help our elderly neighbors with a variety of daily tasks. In doing so, we hope to improve our clients’ quality of life.
When the time comes that your elderly loved one needs more in home care than you are capable of providing, count on Comfort Keepers to provide the right services.
Our in home care services include:
- Interactive Care Services – our unique Interactive Caregiving® program is designed to improve your loved one’s emotional, mental, physical, and social health by keeping them engaged in a range of activities.
- In-Home Care – we provide a diverse range of in home care services that include assistance with daily activities such as light cleaning, cooking, shopping, medication reminders, and of course, plenty of friendly companionship.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care – our caregivers are trained to work with seniors who are living with a variety of types of mid and late-stage dementia, helping them to live safely in their own homes.
- End of Life Care – we provide care for those diagnosed with a condition that offers a limited life expectancy. Along with caring for your loved one, we provide care and respite for you before and after their passing.
- Nursing Services – we can provide both licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) when one-on-one care is necessary as they can provide a variety of medical services.
- Respite Care – caring for an elderly loved one can be stressful and exhausting; our caregivers can provide you the time you need to rest and recharge, making you a more attentive and successful family caregiver.
- Home Transition Services – our caregivers can be there when your loved one returns from a stay in Victoria General Hospital to help care for them and provide a range of essential services.
Interested in Learning More?
If your elderly loved one needs a little assistance around the house and caring for themselves, contact Comfort Keepers of Halifax, NS and ask about our in home care services. We can answer your questions and schedule a free in home meeting with one of our senior care advisors to discuss your loved one’s needs and create a care plan that addresses them.
Comfort Keepers Home Care is proud to serve South End Halifax, NS Forward Sortation Areas: