Comfort Keepers Offers Top-Rated Senior Care to the Sackville, Nova Scotia Area
Learn more about our senior care services available to your loved one in Sackville, NS and the surrounding area
When a senior is no longer capable of looking after themselves or performing basic daily tasks on their own, relocating them to an assisted living facility or a nursing home seems like a logical thing to do. Although this transition can be a good option for some older adults, there are those who wish to age at home and find moving someplace else too stressful. Luckily, with senior care delivered by Comfort Keepers of Halifax, seniors in Sackville, Nova Scotia can remain safely at home where they can receive assistance and support they need. Our trained caregivers will come to your loved one’s home and provide care services and living assistance. This way, your parent can age comfortably at home and stay independent for as long as possible.
Seniors with disabilities or chronic conditions can greatly benefit from our services. Thanks to our senior care they can receive the help they need to live happy lives in the comfort of their own homes.
Comfort Keepers provides a variety of senior care services in Sackville, Nova Scotia.
- Conversation and Companionship – Older adults who live alone, who are dealing with the loss of a spouse or whose family members live far from them can often experience loneliness. Our compassionate caregivers can provide friendly companionship and engage your loved one in healthy conversations.
- Personal Care – If your loved one is no longer able to maintain their personal hygiene, we can help. Our caregivers can assist them with bathing, grooming, toileting and other personal needs, therefore, allowing them to carry on with their everyday life with dignity.
- Medication Reminders – If you are worried that your parent will take medications that have expired or forget to take their daily dose, we can help. Our caregivers can provide medication reminders and ensure your loved one takes their pills as prescribed.
- Meal Preparation – With help from our caregivers, your loved one will be able to regularly enjoy home-cooked meals that are prepared according to their dietary plans and restrictions.
- Incidental Transportation – Whether your loved one does not have a driver’s license anymore or they just don’t like to get behind the wheel, with our transportation services they will be able to complete their outside chores without having to drive themselves.
- Light Housekeeping – Physical disability and age-related issues can prevent seniors from maintaining their homes. Our senior care professionals can assist your parent with light housekeeping and help them keep their living space clean and organized.
- Medical Care – With Comfort Keepers you can be at ease knowing that your loved one is taking care of their health even when you are not around to help.
To learn more about our senior care services, please contact our office today.