Comfort Keepers provides our senior neighbors in Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia skilled and compassionate at home senior care services
In the early days, Middle Sackville was the home of the “Maroons,” Jamaicans who were brought here from their home country to help construct the Halifax Citadel. Today, this quiet suburb of Halifax makes the perfect place to retire. However, for many seniors here, trying to take care of themselves and their home can become overwhelming. At Comfort Keepers, our mission is to provide the help our seniors need while helping them to live independently and enjoy a better quality of life.
When you have a loved one who needs more help than you can provide, our at home senior care services may be the perfect choice for your loved one and family.
Comfort Keepers offers a range of specialized and customizable services, including:
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care – we provide caregivers who have undergone specialized training to help seniors and their families cope with mid and late-stage dementia.
- End of Life Care – our caregivers can be there to help during and after this challenging and stressful time by providing a wide range of at home senior care services.
- In-Home Care – we offer one of the most comprehensive selections of home care available in North America.
- Interactive Care Services – Interactive Caregiving® is our personalized senior care designed to help improve your loved one’s quality of life.
- Nursing Services – we can provide your loved one with an LPN or RN when they need medical care services such as dressing changes following surgery.
- Respite Care – it is not easy being the primary family caregiver for a senior who isn’t capable of caring for themselves and their home. Our respite care services are for the family caregiver and give you time to indulge in a little “self-care.” This allows you to get the rest you need and be ready to provide your loved one with the care they deserve.
If you have a senior loved one who needs at home senior care services, contact Comfort Keepers. We can arrange for a free in-home consultation in your loved one’s Middle Sackville home with one of our care advisors to discuss your loved one’s needs in detail.