Learn more about your local Comfort Keepers home care agency and the services we offer for seniors living in the Hammonds Plains area
Growing older is not always as easy as many senior Canadians would like it to be. For many, there will come a time when they are no longer able to manage day-to-day tasks. However, just because an elderly loved one is struggling doesn’t mean they should be placed in some form of an assisted living facility or nursing home in the Hammonds Plains, NS, area. In reality, they just need a little help from a home care agency such as Comfort Keepers.
We offer services for seniors with minor mobility issues, chronic illnesses, and disabilities. Our home care agency is here to make it possible for seniors to continue living independently while enjoying a better quality of life.
Our amazing caregivers offer a vast selection of fully customizable services, including:
- Companionship and Conversation – these are two of the things most seniors miss the most. Our caregivers can provide stimulating conversation and compassionate companionship.
- Light Housekeeping – our caregivers can assist with light cleaning chores, laundry, changing linens, tidying up, and more.
- Meal Preparation – from planning menus to shopping for the groceries and making incredible meals to meet any diet, our caregivers are always happy to help. They can also take your loved one out to meet friends over a lunch of fish and chips at the Acadian Fish and Chips & Enzo Pizza.
- Medical Care – we can provide an LPN or RN as needed to ensure your loved one gets the continuous medical care they need to stay physically, mentally, and emotionally healthy.
- Medication Reminders – along with remembering when to take their medications, many seniors struggle to remember which ones to take when and how much. Our caregivers can provide medication reminders to help ensure your loved one is taking their medications on time and in the correct dosages.
- Personal Care – many seniors also struggle to take care of things like their personal hygiene. Our caregivers can assist with bathing, grooming, getting dressed, and many other personal care tasks.
If you are interested in learning more about the comprehensive senior care services available from our home care agency, contact your local Comfort Keepers, and let our agents schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our senior care advisors.