Home Health Care Your Loved One Deserves in Bedford, Nova Scotia
Learn more about the home health care services available for seniors needing a helping hand in the Bedford, Nova Scotia area.
When the time comes for your loved one to receive professional home health care, it is good to know that you can rely on Comfort Keepers as your partner in care in Bedford, Nova Scotia. In your area, we provide multiple care programs designed for seniors who wish to age at home, helping them with all daily activities they need to perform for a high quality of life.
Our trained caregivers work tirelessly to ensure our clients have everything they need to remain safe and comfortable in the place they know and love, delivering professional, personalized care at home that can be adjusted at any time.
In Bedford, at your disposal you have these home health care programs:
- In-Home Care – If your loved one needs assistance with anything from meal prep and cleaning to errands and transportation, this program can enable them to preserve their independence through a care plan made just for them.
- Interactive Care Services – Seniors are happiest when they are active, so we encourage our clients to participate in their care, that is, engage in senior-friendly activities with the help of their caregivers.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Senior care can be a good solution for dementia sufferers, too. Our team is trained to work with seniors with any type and in any stage of the condition, helping them age with dignity at home rather than in a memory care facility.
- End of Life Care – We care for older adults nearing the end of life, providing not just help around the home and with daily tasks but offering comfort and support as well.
- Nursing Services – Unlike many other care agencies, our home health care portfolio includes medical care provided by licensed and registered nurses.
- Respite Care – We support family caregivers by caring for their loved ones when they need a break from caregiving.
- Transportation Services – Our caregivers boost independence in seniors by driving them around town, to appointments, gatherings, and events, whenever they need or want to go outside.
- Home Transition Services – Our post-hospital care enables older adults to safely recover at home after hospitalization and prevent hospital readmission and additional health problems.
To start with our home health care services, contact us today to schedule your free at-home consultation and get a care plan proposal for your loved one based on their needs, preferences, and personality. We are happy to be of help!
Comfort Keepers Home Care is proud to serve Bedford, NS Forward Sortation Areas: