Comfort Keepers Provides High-Quality Home Care for Seniors in Dartmouth, NS
We offer personalized home care services tailored to meet the needs of each of our clients in Dartmouth, NS and surrounding areas.
Comfort Keepers delivers top-quality home care services to seniors living in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and surrounding areas. It is our goal to help older adults maintain their independence throughout their golden years and age safely and comfortably at home for as long as possible. If your loved one needs assistance with everyday tasks, moving to a nursing home is no longer their only option. By receiving loving and compassionate home care they can continue aging at home. Our caregivers will travel to your parent’s home where they will provide care services and living assistance.
Disabled individuals and seniors who are struggling with chronic illnesses can now live happy and joyful lives in the comfort of their own homes. With our top-quality home care services we are able to make a difference in the lives of seniors we serve.
- Conversation and Companionship – It is not uncommon for seniors who live alone to experience loneliness. Our caregivers can provide friendly companionship and engage your loved one in healthy conversations.
- Personal Care – Due to age-related problems, seniors often have trouble maintaining personal hygiene. Our caregivers can help your loved one with bathing, grooming, toileting and other personal needs, therefore contributing to their physical and mental well-being.
- Medication Reminders – If your parent needs to take several different medications throughout the day, they might easily mix them up or forget to take some of them. Our caregivers can provide medication reminders and help your parent take their medications according to given instructions.
- Meal Preparation – Healthy nutrition is essential for your parent’s well-being. Even if they are no longer able to prepare home-cooked meals, there is no reason why they couldn’t follow a well-balanced diet. With help from our home care providers your loved one can get all the nutrients they need to stay healthy and strong.
- Incidental Transportation – Due to vision problems, delayed reaction time or confusion a lot of seniors don’t want to get behind the wheel or don’t have their driver’s license anymore. Our caregivers can provide transportation whenever needed and help your parent complete their outside chores without risking their safety.
- Light Housekeeping – We can help with light housekeeping tasks and provide your parent with a clean and organized living environment. Our caregivers can assist with dusting, vacuuming, laundry, mopping, cleaning counter tops and much more.
- Medical Care – We will help your parent to take care of their health when you are not around and ensure their safety and well-being.
To learn more about our home care, and our senior care services available in the Dartmouth area, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Comfort Keepers Home Care is proud to serve Dartmouth, NS Forward Sortation Areas:
B0J, B2R, B2V, B2W