Learn more about your local in home care provider for seniors living in the Lower Sackville, NS area
Lower Sackville is a lovely part of Halifax, Nova Scotia, to retire in. However, retirement is not always as easy as it might seem for many seniors. For these seniors, even handling simple daily personal care and housekeeping tasks can become difficult, if not impossible. Rather than place a struggling loved one in an assisted living facility or nursing home, an in home care provider can make it possible for most seniors to continue living independently in the comfort of their own homes.
As your in home care provider, our caregivers extend to those with chronic conditions and disabilities by providing much-needed services designed to enhance their quality of life and level of happiness.
Our caregivers can help with:
- Conversation and Companionship – many seniors, spend far too much time alone. Our caregivers offer friendly companionship that includes stimulating conversation to help keep your loved one’s mind active.
- Light Housekeeping – our caregivers offer a range of light housekeeping services, including light cleaning, changing the linens, taking care of the laundry, and many other day-to-day tasks.
- Meal Preparation – our caregivers are amazing cooks; they can help with menus, shopping, preparations, and cooking. Our goal is to ensure your loved one eats a healthy balanced diet.
- Medical Care – from making sure your loved one makes it to their medical appointments to providing skilled nursing care, we offer services designed to help.
- Medication Reminders – our caregivers can be there to help your loved one remember which medicines to take and when to take them to ensure they are taking their medications consistently.
- Personal Care – our caregivers can assist your loved one with bathing, dressing, grooming, and many other personal care services.
If you are interested in using Comfort Keepers as your in home care provider, contact us today! Our lines are open 24/7 and staffed by agents who can answer many of your questions along with scheduling your free in-home consultation with a senior care advisor.