Let us show you why so many seniors and their families in North End Halifax, Nova Scotia choose home care services by Comfort Keeper of Halifax, NS
At Comfort Keepers, we have a simple goal, to provide the home care services our senior neighbors in North End Halifax need to continue living independently in their homes. To do this, we offer a wide range of senior care services intended to help with day-to-day tasks and improve your loved one’s quality of life.
When the time comes where your loved one needs more of your time and attention than you can spare, our home care services and caregivers can be there to lend a helping hand.
Our wonderful caregivers (Comfort Keepers) are prepared to offer a range of specialized senior care services, including:
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care – we have caregivers who are trained to provide care for those suffering from the many forms of mid to late-stage dementia.
- End of Life Care – we have services designed to help both you and your loved one during this difficult time.
- In-Home Care – we offer a comprehensive range of care services in the North End Halifax area.
- Interactive Care Services – our proprietary Interactive Caregiving® form of senior care encompasses your loved one’s mental, emotional, and physical health.
- Nursing Services – should your loved one need more than the services our caregivers can provide, we have nurses on staff who can step in and help with your loved one’s medical needs.
- Respite Care – as the primary family caregiver, it is only natural you should feel overwhelmed from time to time. Our respite care is designed to give you the time needed to rest and recharge your batteries.
Ready to Learn More?
If you are ready to learn more about our home care services available for seniors in the North End Halifax area, contact Comfort Keepers of Halifax today and schedule your no-cost, no-obligation consultation with a senior advisor in your home.